Defects You Should Know About
There are a number safety defects that can negatively affect your vehicle but some are more common than others. At Mark Charles Law, APC in Pasadena, our legal team can assist you with your defective vehicle. You can feel confident in our ability to secure the best possible outcome on your behalf.
Reach out to our law firm today at (626) 844-7710 to schedule a free initial consultation with our attorney to learn more about our services and how we can help you.
The Most Common Car Defects You May Encounter
Here are the most common vehicle defects:
- Airbag: A defective airbag can truly mean the difference between life and death in an accident. It could fail to deploy, deploy incorrectly, or deploy when it is not supposed to. Under these circumstances, a defective airbag can result in severe bodily injuries.
- Seatbelts: Your seatbelt is one of the most essential safety innovations in your vehicle. Unfortunately, if there is something wrong with it, this lifesaving tool can become a danger to a passenger. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) estimates that about 3 million people sustain injuries from seatbelt failure every year.
- Brakes: Defective brakes are another common and dangerous safety issue that can result in deadly motor vehicle accidents.
- Engine Problems: Common safety problems with the engine can include engine failures and malfunction, transmission failure, radiator failure, sudden power loss, etc.
- Fuel pump: The fuel pump carries fuel from a car’s tank to its engine. If this critical part is defective, your car may refuse to start or lose power while you are accelerating.
- Suspension: The suspension absorbs the bumps in the road that allows your car to drive smoothly. If it is defective, it can create safety issues and the ability to drive the car safely.
- Power Steering: This allows the driver to safely steer the vehicle. A loss of power steering can lead to accidents. If your car has this defect, lemon laws may cover it and you could possibly file a claim.
- Electrical Problems: Your car’s electrical system consists of the battery, starter, and alternator. The battery provides juice to the starter and the alternator gives the battery the energy it needs to power your car. If one of these parts is not working properly, your car will not start or run correctly.
Call Our Lemon Law Team to Learn More About the Services We Provide!
If you bought or leased a defective vehicle, the experienced lemon law attorney at Mark Charles Law, APC in Pasadena can provide the required legal advice you need to file a claim and secure the best possible results. Our attorney has been assisting clients for more than 20 years and would be honored to do the same for you.
Reach out to our law firm today at (626) 844-7710 to schedule a free initial consultation to learn more the services we provide and how our team can assist you. The help you need is only a phone call away!
Put Over 20 Years of Experience to Work for You
What to Expect With Us
Winning Strategies that Yield Results
Skilled Litigation Experience
Thorough Preparation Before Trial
Free Confidential Consultations
Results that Speak for Themselves
Bench Decision Sekurus International, LLC v. West Automotive, LLC, et al
Wrongful Termination Settlement
The Opinions that Matter
Mark Charles is a fearless advocate who has the skill, knowledge, and experience necessary to obtain the best possible outcome for his clients. He pours his heart and soul into his work, and the results show it. Mr. Charles tirelessly works up his cases,
A real fighter
Takes the time to listen.
Mark while equally being humble and totally trustworthy, is a champion for those of us who would fall victim of the piranha’s who have deep pockets to frustrate us ordinary people.