You can never take an employment law dispute too seriously. This area of law provides and intersects with some of the most important rights people have in the United States. Needless to say, any conflict spurred by accusations that any of these rights were violated by an employer needs to be carefully managed so that a fair and just resolution can come to fruition.
Mark Charles Law, APC can provide legal assistance to either side involved in an employment law dispute. If you are an employee who needs to hold an employer accountable for violating your rights, we can help. If you are an employer who must defend against false or exaggerated claims that unnecessarily threaten your company, we can also provide the support you need.
Clients choose Mark Charles Law, APC for assistance for several key reasons:
- We have more than 20 years of experience
- We are dedicated to building strong legal strategies for our clients
- We personalize all advice and services to our clients’ unique needs
- We seek proactive legal solutions
- We offer a balanced perspective as a law office that can help either side of a dispute
Disability Discrimination Settlement $175 Thousand
Wrongful Termination $800 Thousand
Sexual Harassment Settlement $385 Thousand